Good Websites for Good People
I’ve been making websites for over a decade and set up Paul Jardine Web Design in 2014.
Since then, over 100 people have hired my web design and development services including independent businesses and digital agencies in Manchester, around the UK and internationally.
You can read some of the kind words my clients have said below.
- Web design and copywriting: the dream team for your websiteIn this month’s instalment of guest posts by some of my favourite collaborators, we have Becky Thorn, the creative brain behind Comma Chameleon, a Manchester-based creative copywriting, editing and proofreading service.
- Tools for effective website reviewsLearn about some of the super useful tools I use for website reviews, as well as some pointers so you know what to look out for.
- The importance of great photography for small businessesSustainable Stylist and photographer Jodie Thrackray discusses how great photography can really help enhance your website and brand.
- Should I work with a web designer or use a template?What are the advantages and drawbacks of custom-built websites and those using pre-made templates?
- Why every small business should invest in marketingI count myself very lucky to be able to work alongside some very talented people. I’ve invited a few of them to write guest posts which I think will be useful to my readers, and the first contributor to this new series is Karen Webber of Goodness Marketing.
SEO training and website advice
I’m passionate about sharing my knowledge. You can find a large collection of articles providing website advice for small businesses over on my blog.
I’ve taught web design and development at the University of Salford and I regularly run SEO training workshops for small businesses who want to make their websites better.
Ethical Web Design
Helping businesses and organisations who make the world a better place is particularly satisfying to me. That is why I pride honesty, open communication, fair pricing and ethical business practices.
I’m a signatory of the Copenhagen Letter, as I believe we need to put humans before business and commit to real action to improve our world.